To be considered for a Rock & Brews franchise opportunity, please complete and submit the form below. One of our franchising specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
The filing of this form is not in any way a solicitation for a franchise offering. Such a solicitation can only be made by a Franchise Disclosure document.
Please read the following before completing the form
Our minimum Area Development requirement for new Franchisees is (3) stores. To measure a candidates financial qualifications we have established the following requirements.
- Required minimum liquid assets: $500,000 per store exclusive of your primary residence.
- Required minimum net worth: $1.5 Million per store.
To insure a candidates operational qualifications we have established the following requirements.
- Multi-unit restaurant management experience required. Operations experience serving alcoholic beverages and maintaining required licenses. If you do not have that experience you will be required to hire an Operating Partner who has the required experience.
- Each location must have a full-time, Rock and Brews trained General Manager with experience in operating a full service, casual dining environment including the service of alcoholic beverages.
Although each site will be evaluated individually to determine its potential, the following criteria are highly recommended.
- 5,000-7,000 sq. ft. building with access to 120 parking spaces
- High visibility signage
- Easy site ingress/egress
- High-density business markets surrounded by suburban areas of at least 60,000 people in a 5 mile circle, with traffic generators such as lifestyle centers, movie theaters, casual dining brands, universities, stadiums and arenas.