Rock & Brews “Go Mad Sweepstakes” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY. The “Go Mad Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to entrants who, as of the entry date, are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old. The Sweepstakes is void outside the eligible Sweepstakes territory; and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Rock & Brews Franchising, LLC (“Sponsor”), and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, franchisees (including licensees), advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter.
- TIMING. The Sweepstakes entry period begins on March 14, 2017 and ends on April 3, 2017 (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER.
- COMPLETE A BRACKET. During the Entry Period, go to a participating Rock & Brews restaurant and obtain an official entry form/bracket (available while supplies last). Fully complete the official entry form by legibly hand printing all requested information on the form, fully completing the entry form (including fully completing the bracket), and depositing the completed entry form in the entry form deposit box/location located at the restaurant. Entries will only be accepted at a participating restaurant during the restaurant’s normal business hours during the Entry Period. No facsimiles, photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Subject to these Official Rules, entrant will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes for the restaurant level drawing and grand prize drawing, each as described in Section 5 below. For the restaurant level drawing, sweepstakes entries will be associated only with the restaurant at which the entry form is deposited as described above.
- FOR ALL ENTRIES: LIMIT: Up to ten (10) entries maximum per person or address in this Sweepstakes, regardless of the number of participating locations visited. If more than one (1) entry form/bracket is submitted by a person in this Sweepstakes, each bracket must be unique. All entries must be submitted and received at a participating restaurant during the Entry Period as described above. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by a restaurant or Sponsor. All entrants and entries subject to verification prior to the awarding of a prize, as are the eligibility, age and other claims of/information provided by a potential prize winner. Entrants will cooperate with Sponsor, participating restaurants and their respective representatives in connection with any and all verification activities. Submitting mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and the applicable participating restaurant (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and the winners, and the awarding of the prizes), which are final and binding in all respects.
- DRAWINGS; ODDS; NOTIFICATION.
- RESTAURANT LEVEL DRAWINGS. On or about April 15th, 2017, each participating restaurant will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received by the restaurant for the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize for a restaurant level drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received by a restaurant in the Sweepstakes.
- GRAND PRIZE DRAWING. On or about April 30th, 2017, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received by all the participating restaurants for the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize for the grand prize drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received by all participating restaurants in the Sweepstakes.
- NOTIFICATION. An entrant selected as a potential prize winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. For restaurant level drawings, a potential winner will be notified by phone, mail, courier, and/or email by a restaurant representative. For the grand prize drawing, a potential winner will be notified by phone, mail, courier, and/or email by a Sponsor representative. A potential grand prize winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (an “Affidavit/Release”) in the form(s) provided by Sponsor in order to claim the grand prize. The Affidavit/Release must be returned to Sponsor by the date and/or time indicated within the Affidavit/Release. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seventy-two (72) hours of the first attempt to contact him/her, or (for the potential grand prize winner) if the potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time (if applicable), or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by the applicable restaurant or Sponsor, as applicable (with respect to a restaurant-level drawing, the applicable restaurant shall make such selection from among all eligible non-winning entries received by the restaurant for the Sweepstakes, and with respect to the grand prize drawing, Sponsor shall make such selection from among all eligible non-winning entries received by all restaurants for the Sweepstakes). In such event, an alternate potential prize winner will be notified as described above and will be required to return the required documents to Sponsor as described above; provided, however, a restaurant or Sponsor, as applicable, may alter the above timing as applicable to it to meet its Sweepstakes schedule.
- PRIZE ALLOCATION; LIMITS. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, presuming there are twelve (12) participating restaurants in this Sweepstakes, thirteen (13) prizes will be awarded in this Sweepstakes (one (1) restaurant-level prize per participating restaurant, and one (1) grand prize). Restaurants may increase or decrease based on the actual number of participating restaurants; see a Rock & Brews restaurant to determine if the Sweepstakes is offered at that location. LIMIT: The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of a restaurant-level prize is $100, and presuming there are twelve (12) participating restaurants in the Sweepstakes, the ARV of all restaurant-level prizes is $1200. The ARV of the grand prize is $2500, and the ARV of all prizes (including all restaurant-level prizes) to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is $3700. Such ARVs are subject to the actual number of participating restaurants and shall be deemed adjusted accordingly. One (1) restaurant-level prize per person in this Sweepstakes, regardless of the number of participating restaurants visited.
- RESTAURANT LEVEL PRIZES. A restaurant-level prize consists of an is limited to (1) Rock & Brews prize pack as determined by the awarding restaurant in its sole discretion, which may include Rock & Brews gift cards (gift cards subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions thereof) and/or Rock & Brews branded apparel and/or merchandise.
- GRAND PRIZE. The grand prize consists of and is limited to one (1) trip for two (2) people to a multi-day music festival in 2017 as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, which trip consists of and is limited to the following: (i) round-trip coach airfare for two (2) people between the major metropolitan airport nearest to prize winner’s primary residence (in the event of any dispute, airport shall be as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) (“Originating Airport”) and an airport in or near the city in which the music festival to be attended by the winner is located (“Destination Airport”) (Destination Airport, carrier, seating, and travel dates and times as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), (b) two (2) nights hotel stay for two (2) people at a hotel in or near the city in which the music festival to be attended by the winner is located (one (1) double occupancy standard room; hotel, dates and room as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and (c) two (2) tickets to a multi-day music festival (festival, location, dates and tickets as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Actual ARV depends on location of Originating Airport, and fares and rates at the time of booking; if actual ARV is less than the stated ARV in these Official Rules, the difference will not be awarded in cash or other consideration. Winner and guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary and on dates and at times specified by Sponsor. Prize must be booked through Sponsor or its designee, and must be booked no later than a date specified by Sponsor. All prize activities (including, without limitation, travel and lodging) must be taken and completed by a date specified by Sponsor. All reservations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Neither frequent flier miles accrual nor upgrades are permitted with the airline tickets. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to the prize or the use thereof, including but not limited to additional transportation costs, additional lodging, meals, taxes and assessments (including, without limitation, income taxes, departure taxes, and ticket taxes), gratuities, insurance, surcharges and other expenses incurred by accepting and using the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner’s companion must, as of the date of travel, be a legal resident of the United States and eighteen (18) years of age or older; provided, that a companion under eighteen (18) years old may accompany the winner if the winner is the minor companion’s parent or legal guardian. Winner’s companion must execute and deliver to Sponsor a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release in the form(s) provided by Sponsor by the date indicated for return on the document(s) prior to travel booking and travel documents being issued as a condition to booking or use of any component of the prize; which documents must also be executed by the accompanying parent or legal guardian for any minor companion on behalf of such parent or legal guardian and on behalf of the minor companion. Prize winner and his/her companion(s) are responsible for obtaining and providing proper travel and citizenship documentation in order to travel in connection with use of the prize, which may include driver’s licenses and other valid photo identifications. Those without proper travel and citizenship documentation will be denied boarding and use of the prize, in which case no consideration will be given.
- GENERAL PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. A prize is nontransferable, nonassignable, nonnegotiable, and not redeemable for cash or credit. A prize must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or any restaurant or for which Sponsor or any restaurant shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No prize substitutions, except by a restaurant (as to restaurant-level prize) or Sponsor (as to the grand prize) who reserves the right (but has no obligation) to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value (including cash) if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the restaurant or Sponsor, as applicable, in its sole discretion. Winner is solely and fully responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes, assessments and expenses associated with prize award, redemption, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the prize. Grand prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the actual retail value of the prize. Winners waive the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem the prize. If a winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of primary residence, prize may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian who must assume all responsibilities of the prize winner. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing and any other condition of this Sweepstakes may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize, in which case, no consideration will be awarded.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award prizes at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries for an applicable restaurant (for a restaurant-level prize) or from eligible, non-suspect entries from all participating restaurants (for the grand prize), received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- RELEASE. By entering, each entrant forever and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor, participating restaurants, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, Sweepstakes partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Sponsor nor any participating restaurant is responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, misdirected or postage due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s websites by a hypertext link.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California, entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- DATA COLLECTION. Entrants provide personal information to Sponsor and its designees when they enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its designees collect this information and use it to (a) administer this Sweepstakes and (b) for market research and for other marketing purposes. Sponsor and its designees may share this information with third parties who need access to this information to perform services on Sponsor’s behalf. Sponsor may also share this information with select marketing partners, who may use it to contact you with information and offers they believe will be of interest to you.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are available at participating restaurants (while supplies last) or by sending a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “Go Mad Sweepstakes – Rules Request,” c/o Rock & Brews, 321 12th Street, Suite 200, Manhattan Beach, California 90266. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- WINNERS’ LIST. To request a list of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “Go Mad Sweepstakes – Winners’ List,” c/o Rock & Brews, 321 12th Street, Suite 200, Manhattan Beach, California 90266. Requests must be received by May 31, 2017.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is Rock & Brews Licensing, LLC, 321 12th Street, Suite 200, Manhattan Beach, California 90266.
Rock & Brews Buena Park
7777 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA 90620
Rock & Brews PCH/Redondo
6300 S Pacific Coast Highway
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Rock & Brews Rancho Cucamonga
12225 E Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Rock & Brews Paia, Maui
120 Hana Hwy
Paia, HI 96779
Rock & Brews Oklahoma City
2737 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Rock & Brews Overland Park
5701 W 135th St
Overland Park, KS 66223
Rock & Brews St. Louis
17258 Chesterfield Airport Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Rock & Brews Abquerque
4800 Montgomery Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Rock & Brews Colony
5351 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr.
The Colony, TX 75056
Rock & Brews Oviedo
7131 Red Bug Lake Rd
Oviedo, FL 32765
Rock & Brews El Segundo
143 Main St
El Segundo, CA 90245
Rock & Brews Corona
3550 Grand Oaks
Corona, CA 92881
Rock & Brews Holdings Inc reserves the right to change, modify and update these rules at any time for any reason with or without notice.